You can access the system by issuing the Thessbike electronic subscriber card
The use of the system is very simple. For receiving and returning a bicycle you need to follow 3 steps
Get a Bike
• Step 1 - Go to any ThessBike rental station, subscribe yourself into the system and you will receive a ThessBike electronic subscriber card
• Step 2 - Give your ThessBike electronic subscriber card to the qualified staff. The staff gives you back the card together with a key.
• Step 3 - Unlock a bicycle and enjoy the ride! You can use the bicycle as long as you need. If you wish to make a short-term stop during your ride at a place other than a rental station, you can make use of the special bicycle lock.
Return a Bike
• Step 1 - Go to any ThessBike rental station
• Step 2 - Give your ThessBike electronic subscriber card and your bike to the qualified staff. The amount corresponding to the rental time pursuant to the current price list is automatically withdrawn from the ThessBike electronic subscriber card.
• Step 3 - The staff gives you back the card.